Branding is more than a tagline or a slick new logo; it’s how the world perceives who you are as a brand.
There are two ways I approach branding for prospective clients…
I am experienced in vector image development and work with clients to create a branding identity specific to your design tastes and industry. My step-by-step process allows me to create quality branding designs to visually reflect each brand’s character. I also work with brands to establish their brand’s identity through future strategy sessions.
The brand development process follows four major steps:
- Clients send 15-20 samples of logos they like and give any insight as to why those logos appeal to their taste.
- I create a series of mock-ups capturing some of the more generic style points from the brand’s desired identity and the owner’s style samples.
- We discuss changes and design options to best embody the specific brand’s identity and target audience.
- I submit a second round of further developed mock-ups based on our previous discussion.
- We discuss any final changes to be made and the final logo files are sent over in specific formats.
I also have a network of qualified professional designers and web developers to help entrepreneurs and businesses establish their brand. Whether it’s creating a new brand or freshening up a tired one, I help connect brands with their new makeover artists.
If you’re in need of branding services, I can help you find the right fit for your future. It may be that my skill set fits your needs and budget, or it may mean you need someone more dedicated exclusively to branding design.
My goal is to help your brand find an exceptional new look through a personalized creative experience. I have no ego when it comes to meeting a prospective client’s wishes. If I’m not the best person for the job, I can find someone who is.